Are you serious? For me, school has just begun, lol. You're lucky...
FYI, as I promised, I changed my blog back to its old format and name. Your awesome picture is back up at the top of the site and the name is once again "Hooray for Chainsaws!" Also, the colors are the way they used to be. Let me know if you have any issues with the colors, though. If they don't work in relation to your picture, I'll change them right away. You're the artist, after all.
Congrats on going home! Nice photo, or whatever that is. Happy nothingness.
Are you serious? For me, school has just begun, lol. You're lucky...
ReplyDeleteFYI, as I promised, I changed my blog back to its old format and name. Your awesome picture is back up at the top of the site and the name is once again "Hooray for Chainsaws!" Also, the colors are the way they used to be. Let me know if you have any issues with the colors, though. If they don't work in relation to your picture, I'll change them right away. You're the artist, after all.
Congrats on going home! Nice photo, or whatever that is. Happy nothingness.
I feel ancient
ReplyDeleteyour blog is supercool no matta what.
you should come to Pakistan
potential for amazing material
and drugs are cheap
I like the bag - and whats that hideous remote?
ReplyDeleteairplane main remote.
ReplyDelete