Thursday, July 30, 2009

Akon Goes Emo




In the words of Kanye West:
Dad cracked a joke, all the kids laughed,
But I couldn’t here him all the way in first-class.
Chased the good-life, all my life long,
Look back on my life, all my life gone,
Where did I go wrong?

for shizz?? He went soooo wrong didnt he. Rich beautiful successful people ranting about their problems.

Gotta appreciate the shallowness. Life sux as it is. Yes. I have sold out. Drop me a good beat and watch me forget about cutting myself with razor blades.

Heres more, Miss BS herself:
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
(ok this one was pretty funny... haha... Imagine the 11 year olds singing this. In my time singing "where you from you sexy thing" was scandalous. Oh parents.)

"I drive my Mini Cooper,
And I'm feeling super-dooper."
--- MADonna

Oh and who else went emo. Jared Leto. The pretty boy. And he goes and does a skunk-punk cover of Kanye West. Good thing MTV loves him and hes so pretty. The following lyrics in slo-mo alternative:
So go ahead go nuts, go ape shit
Specially in my Pastel and my Bape shit
Act like you can't tell who made this new gospel
Homey take six and take this, hatersss
(Gotta end this blog post. Nauseaaa... blurgh**)

"to the window.. to the walls.... to the sweat *beep *beep *beep-alls ***********************************" (Lil John and the Eastside Boyz -YOUTUBE THIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment