Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rawr


Insane boy: dracular doesn't go rawr!
me: rawr!
just did
Insane boy: you isn't a dracular
you don't have a cloak
me: then why am i going Rawr!
i has.
Insane boy: you haz cheese cloaks?
me: i has cloak. i donno what that has to do with cheese
Insane boy: cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze burgah!
you haz no cheez
me: haha
i haz no cheez! Rawr!

4 comments:

  1. That pic is great! I never knew what a deranged anthropomorphic egg looked like, but now I do! I have been seriously enlightened.

    In general, the artwork on this blog is so cool. The pic behind the blog title makes me feel like I'm on acid. That's a plus.

    So is this a serial poem or something? I say make it an epic! :)

    Wow, this comment is becoming too long. I will stop now. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an actual conversation with a friend.
    So was the earlier one (edited and a little imagined).
    I like how these conversations are so random and so simple and so happy.
    I like the idea of an epic. If only I had time.

    The picture is what made me stumble on your blog.
    Most of the artwork is mine. The anthromorphic egg isn't, but the eye-on-acid is mine. mine all mine. maaaahaha... rawr.

    (hope you get to read this reply. meow.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's a real conversation? That's pretty funny. Well, I guess I'm a fan of incidental art ;)

    ReplyDelete