Monday, November 17, 2008

"Love is blind, and handcuffed with fluffy handcuffs."


Me: what if the people you like are total morons?
Insane boy: i would ideally tell you that i'm allergic to stupidity and morons and such people
Me: two of my best buddies are.
Insane boy: but my track record would prove otherwise
so i will make my escape with a whimsical philosophical wishy washy SS-type asnwer involving love like: love is blind. (or maybe that was too short)
Me: deep sheep.
Insane Boy: love is blind, and handcuffed with fluffy handcuffs. (no that's not right is it?)
Me: naa. itl do. love is blind, and handcuffed with fluffy handcuffs. loves it. neew blog post title.



(love it when life actually gets simple)

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot. Is this a poem, or something else? I hope it is a poem.

    I dig your style, by the way. It's very whimsical. Keep posting, I want to read more of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete